Writer, editor, etc. For more information, see jaygabler.com.
I clicked on this item with the question of WHY? But soon found many tidbits of hilarity.
- Under Product Features, both “A Toilet Bowl shaped ceramic coffee mug” and “Toilet shaped coffee mug” are listed.
- “Dang playa! That a mug that be lookin like a toilet. I like toilets so much that i put dat toilet in my toilet.”
- “I bought this for my adult son. Every location he visits, he has to use the toilet. I sometimes think he comes to my house just to use the toilet. I was impressed how big it is.”
- “The mug is hilarious but it is NOT constructed well!”
- “Amazon unaccountably decided to promote this piece of tacky junk to me. I strain for the words to express what a tasteless piece of rubbish it is. I am depressed to see that there are apparently a good number of my fellows who find it amusing and have money that they wish absolutely to flush away”
- “I still give this product five stars because IT IS A LITTLE TOILET YOU CAN DRINK OUT OF.”
I no longer regret clicking on this, except that I will now probably get “Gag gifts you might like!” emails from Amazon.