I like classic punk music including the Ramones and the Clash as well as neo-punk outfits like Green Day. 90s music in general is not my favorite, and hardcore in particular will probably never be a favorite of mine…as I wrote in the Fugazi post, I guess I’m just not a hardcore guy. That said, I’m starting to give Led Zeppelin a chance, so I’m taking baby steps into out-and-out headbanging.
- Mom: I'm going to Target. Should I pick up a small air conditioner for your apartment?
- Me: Oh, no, you don't have to do that. I'll be fine.
- Mom: The thing is, if you don't get air conditioners early in the summer, the stores run out.
- Me: I have fans. I'll be fine.
- Mom: Okay.
- Temperature: [hits 94]
- Target employee: "Oh, yeah, our air conditioners are all gone! They've been flying off the shelves, ha ha!"